Here is the golden rule for applying for subsidies: Do not apply for the subsidy for the sake of acquiring extra financing but because you believe it is important for the further development of your business. Subsidies are based in law, but like laws, subsidy rules change constantly. We can assist you in navigating the subsidy maze. When are you eligible for a subsidy?
Although this question is a difficult one to answer, there are a few helpful indicators:
- Do you have a manufacturing company that routinely develops new products or production methods?
- Are you planning to recruit new staff through the Centre for Work and Income (CWI)?
- Do you have plans to carry out research in cooperation with a company based in another EC country?
- Are you planning to work in cooperation with a company based in a former Eastern Bloc country?
- Do you want to reduce your company’s environmental impact or energy consumption and is a study or investment required to accomplish this?
- If you can answer “yes” to one of these questions, then it would definitely be worth investigating the subsidy opportunities that may be available to you.